Edge computing workloads are being driven by IoT, AI, networking and security use cases across all industry verticals to deliver outcomes such as remote condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, logistics optimization, safety and security and improved customer experiences. But the well-established security and management practices for data center solutions are not suitable for scaling computing deployments at the distributed edge.
This white paper has been crafted to help tech professionals better understand and address:
- Real world edge security threats
- The unique security challenges for edge infrastructure
- The importance of leveraging an open foundation
- The role of prioritizing usability to meet the needs of the mixed skill sets in the field.
- ZEDEDA’s Zero Trust security model in practice